The WASH Officer Assistants role is to conduct WASH profiling, KAP surveying, water sanitation and hygiene promotion in rural Fiji, delivery of WASH training in schools and communities, advising construction team in WASH related matters, engage with the community to ensure continued commitment, data analysis and reporting, liaising between local government and communities on health related issues and participating in WASH meetings and other relevant coordination meetings.
The potential candidate will have :
- a Diploma in Public/Environmental health
- excellent communication skills
- ability to engage with and mobilize communities
- at least five years working experience
- proven ability to deliver WASH training sessions in communities
- willingness to travel in rural communities around Fiji
- Group 2 driving licence.
Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae should be sent via Email: [email protected].
All applications should be received by no later than 14th December 2018.
To apply for any of our listed opportunities please submit your CV with a cover letter
Attention – Executive Officer
Rotary Pacific Water for Life Foundation
PO Box 2229, Government Buildings, Suva